FLY & DRIVE
Our new fly & drive programs have been designed to satisfy the more independent traveler. We organize the type of vehicle you desire while also making sure it fits your travelling and terrain needs. We organize your hotels along the way, optional tours on train, boat, plane or by foot, as well as all other services you may need or want along the way.
In these pages you will find some of our suggestions for the most popular and commonly travelled routes. However, we are here to help you design any kind of trip that you are interested in as long as it is feasible and safe for you, us and our vehicle suppliers.
Upon your arrival to Peru, a folder will be waiting for you in your hotel containing the following:
- Vehicle rental agreement
- Car insurance policy
- Highway map of Peru
- Detailed route map to follow
- A detailed description of the distances to travel and the terrain you will be covering, as well as how to find the different highlights, hotels and restaurants on the way
- Vouchers for the hotels and other solicited services, along with their addresses and telephone numbers
- Complete details of recommended workshops, studios and shops along the route
- Emergency phone numbers, including your car rental company, our main office and sister-agencies in the areas you will be passing through
You can choose to drive anything from a compact car to a larger, more luxurious vehicle like a 4x4, depending on the route you plan to take and your personal requirements. All of our vehicles come equipped with the basic tools necessary for making minor repairs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or to help plan your trip.