Cusco & Machu Picchu Discovery
WELCOME TO TOUR
A rich historical past, amazing geography and beautiful landscapes makes Cusco a city that every traveler yearns to visit. The city of Cusco, together with nearby Machu Picchu and the Urubamba Sacred Valley, is the most important tourist destination in Peru and one of the most famous in South America. Cusco is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the continent.
Our company is 100% committed to caring for the environment and the fauna of the place and to its conservation on each trip.
excellence in our services who are with you every step of the way. Eat local Peruvian food, trek the original Inca steps and do it all with the people that know!
our years of service to the Amazon tourism industry make us an agency with capacity and with the best services
This service is arranged just for you and your party has the advantage of adapting the pace to your physical condition, but also usually means enjoying all the archeological
ARRIVAL IN LIMA
Reception in the airport and transfer to hotel in Miraflores. In the afternoon group city tour of modern and colonial Lima. Hotel overnight.
CUSCO TO SACRED VALLEY
Arrival in Cusco. Reception at the airport, transfer and tour to the Sacred Valley to help you getting used to altitude, The valley is 500 meters (1500 feet) lower than Cusco The tour includes a visit to the Pisac Indian Market and to the Ollantaytambo temple and fortress. Overnight in chosen hotel in Ollantaytambo. (BB)
All day Machu Picchu train tour. Located 120 km northwest of Cusco, the Inca city of Machu Picchu lay hidden from the world in dense jungle covered mountains until 1911. This ‘Lost City’ is one of the world’s archaeological jewels and is one of South America’s major travel destinations, declared one of the 7 New World Wonders in 2007. The well preserved ruins of Machu Picchu seem to almost cling to the steep hillside, surrounded by towering green mountains overlooking the Urubamba River Valley.
Cusco city and surrounding Inka Ruins
We pick you up in the morning or afternoon for your half day city tour of Cusco. Visit the Koricancha Sun Temple ruins below the Santo Domingo monastery, the spectacular Cathedral in the main Plaza, and the Inka ruins out of the city. Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. Return to your hotel. (BB)
Puca Pucara, or the Red Fortress, probably defending the entrance to the important temple sector from the trails leading to the Sacred Valley.
Tambomachay, called also the Inca’s Bath, a beautiful temple dedicated to worship water, source of life for an agrarian society like the Inka.
Transfer to the airport for flight to Lima.
At leisure until transfer to the airport for flight to Lima (flight not included). (BB
- Indicated hotels in double room basis and buffet breakfast
- Meals as indicated: 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Cook and cooking gear, boiled water
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation by private car or train to trailhead, return by train and bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Train and bus tickets
- Porterage of up to 7 kg personal gear per person by porters from trailhead to Machu Picchu during the 4 days trek
- Camp gear including tables and camp chairs, dining tent,
- Spacious sleeping tents, sleeping pad
- Entrance fees
- Documentation regarding route and cultural info.
- Airline tickets, eventually airport taxes
- Personal equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Other meals as stated
- Personal health and trip insurance
- Expenses due to mishaps to mishaps
- If desired you may optionally add and overnight in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) as it allows a second visit to Machu Picchu citadel and include Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu (subject to space availability and must be requested in advance)
People who stayed in this apartment, have only the best opinions about it.