Short Inca Trail Hike to Machu Picchu
WELCOME TO TOUR
This unique short but original road that leads to Machu Pichu is an excellent way to access and experience Machu Picchu wonder if you are short of time, or do not want to walk the long 4 days Inca Trail.
Ideal for trekkers with a limited time to get an image of part of the access trail to reach the famous Inca citadel.
Our company is 100% committed to caring for the environment and the fauna of the place and to its conservation on each trip.
excellence in our services who are with you every step of the way. Eat local Peruvian food, trek the original Inca steps and do it all with the people that know!
our years of service to the Amazon tourism industry make us an agency with capacity and with the best services
This service is arranged just for you and your party has the advantage of adapting the pace to your physical condition, but also usually means enjoying all the archeological
Cusco – Km 104 , and Aguas Calientes
You will be picked up with our guide from your Cusco hotel at about 05.00 a.m.and leave to Ollantaytambo in the Inca’s Sacred valley. At about 7:45 hours you leave by the Expedition train as far as Km 104.
Upon arrival, crossing the bridge over the Urubamba river and the trail control, we visit the archaeological site of Chachabamba at 2,250 meters above sea level. From this site, agricultural products from here and other areas were collected to be brought to Machu Picchu.
Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
After an early buffet breakfast, as early as possible we leave the hotel to walk with our guide to the bus station for 30 minutes drive to the ruins gate. to reach Machu Picchu with our entrance tickets. Machu Picchu with its fantastic mountains background on its saddle high over the Urubamba River. Upon arrival, we start the guided tour of about 2 hours taking us to the important areas of our asigned trail in Machu Picchu.
- Transportation by private car and train to trailhead, return by train and bus via Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner 1 breakfast
- English-speaking guide
- Bus to the runs and back, entrance tickets to the trail and Machu Picchu
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Documentation regarding route and cultural info.
- Airline tickets, eventually airport taxes
- Personal equipment
- Other meals as stated
- Personal health and trip insurance
- Expenses due to mishaps to mishaps
- If desired you may optionally add and overnight in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) as it allows a second visit to Machu Picchu citadel and include Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu (subject to space availability and must be requested in advance)
People who stayed in this apartment, have only the best opinions about it.