Llanganuco Lakes To Santa Cruz Trek
Maximum Altitude in trek: 4750 m. (Union Pass).
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights.
Season: April to October.
Location: Cordillera Blanca.
Average temperature: Between 13° C – 23° C during the day/ at night -03°C to – 1°C.
Our company is 100% committed to caring for the environment and the fauna of the place and to its conservation on each trip.
excellence in our services who are with you every step of the way. Eat local Peruvian food, trek the original Inca steps and do it all with the people that know!
our years of service to the Amazon tourism industry make us an agency with capacity and with the best services
This service is arranged just for you and your party has the advantage of adapting the pace to your physical condition, but also usually means enjoying all the archeological
Huaraz,Yungay,Llanganuco,-Portachuelo (4768), VaquerÍA, Paria Valley (B,L.D¡)
We leave at 5:30 a.m. by private vehicle from Huaraz along the road to the north and we pass several cities and towns. From former Yungay we drive up to the Llanganuco gorge before reaching the Vaquería village.
We stop at the beautiful Llanganuco lagoons to enjoy the surrounding view. The vehicle route
Paria Valley, Punta Union Pass, Taullipampa Camp (B.L.D)
We wake you up for breakfast, to be served at around 6:30. We pack the tents while eating and after breakfast, we walk for about 5 hours before reaching the highest point of this trek. The trail for the first 3 hours is very easy, then it begins to climb towards Punta Unión, at 4,750 meters.
Aullipampa - Arhuaycocha Viewpoint To Alpamayo - Jatuncocha, Ichicchocha, Llamacorral (B.L.D)
After breakfast, this day we start walking at approximately 8:00 am. we visit the Arhuaycocha ravine base camp of the Alpamayo and the Arhuaycocha lagoon one of the most beautiful and particular lagoons of the Santa Cruz trek,
This is our last day inside the Huascarán National Park. After breakfast, we will walk downhill to the Cashapampa village at 2,900 meters, which takes approximately 3 to 4 hours. As you descend, you will be able to notice a constant change in the vegetation as we follow the river to Cashapampa. Leaving behind the altitude grassland, and finding more trees and flowers. From there we will take the vehicle for 2-3 hours back to Huaraz, arriving at 3:00 p.m. After a few hours of rest at your chosen hotel, we’ll meet for a traditional farewell homemade dinner.
- 4 MEALS PER DAY: Breakfast, Snack, Lunch,, Dinner.
- VEGETARIAN FOOD, (optional) requested with details in advance.
- Sleeping tent (04 seasons for every 02 persons)
- Sleeping Mat. (2 mt. tall)
- Kitchen tent
- Dining tent
- Toilet tent
- Certificated Trekking guide (average English speaking)
- Certificated cook
- Emergency horse (from 6 passengers on)
- Donkey driver.
- 05 Kilos of personal Luggage for the Donkeys (Bring dry bags, we provide duffle bags)
- Kitchen and dining full utensils.
- First aid kit (altitude sickness)
- Private transport
- Hot water every afternoon to clean up your hands and face (no shower)
- We provide boiled water to fill your bottle after day first.
- Include last day’s typical meal and drink (Huaraz)
- Sleeping bag (if you don’t have one, we can help you to rent one)
- Personal Trekking gear
- First-day breakfast
- Entrance Fee (s/280.00 soles)
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Transfer – Airport/hotel/airport /bus station/Hotel – Lima
- Bus ticket Huaraz/Lima
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food (restaurants) and beverages
- Emergency Horse if only 1 to 5 passengers
- Nights Hotel in Huaraz.
People who stayed in this apartment, have only the best opinions about it.