Inca Trail To Machu Picchu
A Trekking tour as a real World Wonder.
Walking from one ancient Inca ruin to the next through changing landscape sof mountains and forests is a mystical experience you will never forget…
For a long time hidden in the emerald green Andes, Machu Picchu’s peculiar emplacement is characterized by a mystical cloud forest environment.
This ecosystem is the habitat of unique species of flora and fauna, some of them threatened with extinction.
The astonishing and invaluable archaeological heritage of Machu Picchu combines extremely interesting and well-shaped ruins with a splendid natural mountain background and surroundings.
Our company is 100% committed to caring for the environment and the fauna of the place and to its conservation on each trip.
excellence in our services who are with you every step of the way. Eat local Peruvian food, trek the original Inca steps and do it all with the people that know!
our years of service to the Amazon tourism industry make us an agency with capacity and with the best services
This service is arranged just for you and your party has the advantage of adapting the pace to your physical condition, but also usually means enjoying all the archeological
Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Piscacucho, Wayllabamba, Camp beside the small Inca settlement.
The adventure begins today in Cusco. Before leaving the hotel, make sure you are carrying your original passport (no photocopies are valid) and for those Jung students, a valid Student ID card is necessary to get a discount.
Travelers are collected by our guide at around 6:00 a.m. from their hotels and start a scenic drive through the Urubamba Sacred Valley of the Incas with beautiful views of the
Wayllabamba, Warmi Wañuska (Dead Woman’s Pass), Pakaymayu gorge camp.
An early wake-up call for breakfast, to prepare for today’s trek which is considered a steep ascent, a challenging 1200 meters altitude difference from the campsite, and the hardest along the whole trekking tour. Depart from the campsite at about 7 a.m. a first stop can be done at Llulluchapampa for a snack lunch.
Paqaymayu, Sayacmarca, Phuyupatamarca, Wiñayhuayna.
Possibly the longest day of Inca trail hiking but one that will bring splendid landscapes and views. A wake-up call at around 06:00 hrs.to enjoy breakfast will prepare you to hike along well preserved original Inca pathway. Start with a steady ascent to the second high pass at Runkuracay reaching 3780 meters above sea level and passing along the Runkuracay circular Inca ruin that
Wiñayhuayna, Intipunku, Machu Picchu, Aguas Calientes, Cusco
Today begins earlier, we’ll have breakfast by 04:00 a.m.and say farewell to our porters, who will run down to the Aguas Calientes train station. Before they leave tips time for them. We will wait at the checkpoint and access Intipunku as soon as they open the gates at 5:30 a.m. This part of the trail from Wiñayhuayna to Intipunku is marked but it will be dark in the forest. It is highly recommended to bring a headlamp to help you walk safely. It will take us about 50 more minutes to get to Intipunku. The path is narrow, traverses a lush cloud
- Meals as indicated: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Cook and cooking gear, boiled water
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation by private car or train to trailhead, return by train and bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Train and bus tickets
- Porterage of camping equipment, food and up to 7 kg personal gear per person by porters from trailhead to Machu Picchu during the 4 days trek
- Camp gear including tables and camp chairs, dining tent,
- Spacious sleeping tents, sleeping pad
- Entrance fees to Inca Trail & Machu Picchu.
- Documentation regarding route and cultural info.
- Airline tickets, eventually airport taxes
- Personal equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Other meals as stated
- Personal health and trip insurance
- Expenses due to mishaps to mishaps
- If desired you may optionally add and overnight in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) as it allows a second visit to Machu Picchu citadel and include Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu (subject to space availability and must be requested in advance)
People who stayed in this apartment, have only the best opinions about it.